Graduate Courses at The Edith O'Donnell Institute at UT Dallas
Graduate courses at the O’Donnell Institute draw on our scholars’ broad-ranging areas of specialization, and focus on artworks and other research materials held in Dallas-Fort Worth collections.
Olowe Of Ise (Nigerian, 1875 - 1938), Kneeling female figure with bowl (olumeye) c. 1910–c. 1938, Dallas Museum of Art, The Eugene and Margaret McDermott Art Fund, Inc., 2004.16.McD. Image courtesy Dallas Museum of Art
Courses at The O’Donnell Institute are taught by respected and insightful faculty in the Dallas area.
See the UT Dallas Graduate Catalog for further details.
Fall 2019 Graduate Courses
Fall 2019 Art History courses offered at UT Dallas.
- AHST 6310 Topics in Art History: It, She, He: Gender and Identity in Art from Romanticism to the Molecular
Summer 2019 Graduate Courses
- AHST 6310 Ancient Art in American Collections
Spring 2019 Graduate Courses
- AHST 6310 Topics in Art History: The Global Baroque
- AHST 6321 Topics in Global Art Histories: Art and Architecture of the Islamic and Mediterranean Worlds
- AHST 6322 Topics in Data-Driven Art History: From Warburg to Deep Learning
Fall 2018 Graduate Courses