The Green Zone program aims to establish a University-wide network of staff and faculty who shape a military-friendly campus culture.
Green Zone classes are offered periodically by Military and Veteran Center staff.
The following articles and resources are made available during Green Zone trainings and are helpful to understand student veteran populations:
- Lighthall, Allison. "Ten Things You Should Know About Today's Student Veteran" (pdf)
- Osborne, Nicholas. "Veteran Ally: Practical Strategies for Closing the Military-Civilian Gap on Campus" (pdf)
- "Accommodating Student Veterans with Traumatic Brain Injury and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: Tips for Campus Faculty and Staff" (pdf)
- Peradotto, Nicole. "Reporting to Class" (pdf)
- Military Cultural Competence Resources.