WeTeach is a new student organization at The University of Texas at Dallas. We are a group of pre-education students specializing in math and science education. Our goal is to promote excellence in teaching and to bring students with similar career goals together. We hope to offer our members unique speakers whom will provide our club with first-hand information.
- Dedicated to Serving the Local Community
- Supporting endeavors to education
- Group Socials
- Bi-Weekly Meetings
- Assisting the Science Engineering and Education Center in projects
- Out Reach for the local Elementary, Middle, and High Schools with tutoring and other educational events
- Guest speakers in the field
- Providing tutoring in a variety of subjects
- Teaching improvement trainings and problem solving skills
- Blindness prevention/detection training
As an extension of the UTeach Dallas program striving to improve education by offering aspiring teachers and non-teachers opportunities to enrich their development through hands-on experiences for their respective fields.
President: Barbara Armenta
Vice President: Kevin Huynh
Treasurer: Barbara Armenta /open
Secretary: Wiliam Schleicher
Webmaster: Seula Park
Historian: Leah Scoggins
Community Representative: Eric Ward
Officers are subject to change!
Join us at our Facebook group UTD WeTeach