The University of Texas at Dallas combines the nurturing environment of a small college with the intellectual rigor and depth of a major research university. For students interested in joining and thriving within our academic community, cost should not be a deterrent to reaching their goals.
Beyond the Guaranteed Tuition Plan, UT Dallas offers financial assistance for qualified students and a variety of other tools that families can use to make higher education possible. As of 2014, 76 percent of UT Dallas undergraduates receive some sort of need- or merit-based financial aid.
Transferring to UT Dallas
The Comet Connection provides financial support for students currently enrolled at Texas community colleges who ultimately wish to transfer to UT Dallas. Those who have completed 12 hours at their two-year colleges may apply by filling out a simple one-page form.
Benefits for Comet Connection members include participation in the Guaranteed Tuition Plan, UT Dallas library privileges and opportunities to meet with academic and career advisors. Every two-year college in Texas, both public and private, participates in the program.
UT Dallas Scholarships
- Academic Excellence Scholarship Program
- Eugene McDermott Scholars Program
- National Merit Scholars Program
- Terry Foundation Scholarship
- Diversity Scholarship Program
- Comet Transfer Scholarship
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Terry Foundation Transfer Scholarship
- More Than 30 Additional UT Dallas Scholarships