The Student Union & Activities Advisory Board (SUAAB) is a student leadership group that offers a variety of events to promote student participation, including the UT Dallas Homefest, Springapalooza, comedians, concerts and more.
Be a part of the SUAAB Executive Council. Apply online at OrgSync.
Interested in SUAAB?
Executive Council members design, coordinate and execute small and large-scale programs, while learning skills necessary to be an efficient and effective leader.
Executive Council applications available Feb. 6 - March 26.
Committee Members join one of five committees:
- The Speakers Chair designs and implements programming in terms of speakers, poetry events, and other programs that highlight contemporary voices.
- The Variety Chair designs and implements events, which can include magicians, hypnotists, novelty acts, comedians, and other unique performers.
- The Traditions Chair designs and implements programming that reflects the spirit and values of UT Dallas in addition to highlighting current university-wide traditions such as Welcome Week and Homecoming.
- The Music Chair designs and implements programming in terms of student spotlights, musical performances, and other programs that provide new experiences to the UT Dallas community.
- The Marketing Director designs and implements marketing campaigns for all events and oversees all graphic design, promotional material, social media, website, and campus marketing efforts.
Come to a General Meeting for information about how you can play a larger role in campus activities at UT Dallas. All meetings will be located in the Student Union Phoenix Room, 2.508.
- Thursday, March 2 from 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Thursday, March 30 from 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Committee Member applications available starting Monday, Feb. 6
Monday - Friday
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.