We make the events. You make the memories.
The Student Union & Activities Advisory Board (SUAAB) is a student programming board that offers a variety of engaging and innovative events that promote student participation and a sense of belonging within the UTD Community to enhance student life.
SUAAB is dedicated to providing innovative and traditional, social, and educational programs for the UTD community.
SUAAB seeks to build student leaders who will develop a programming board that is recognized and respected on campus, in the region, and across the nation.
Want to get involved in SUAAB? Applications to join one of our committees will be open from January 8 to January 24, 2020!Apply Now
Partner with Us!
Would you like to work with SUAAB? Fill out our Partnership Proposal Request Form at least six (6) weeks prior to your event.
SUAAB Members of the Month
The Chair of the Month honor is given to the Chair that goes above and beyond the call of duty, to ensure all executive chair members have the help they need, in order to put on awesome events!
In addition to being shown here on our website, their lovely face will be shouted out on our social media, @UTDSUAAB.
Executive Council members design, coordinate and execute small and large-scale programs, while learning skills necessary to be an efficient and effective leader.
Committee Members join one of five committees:
- The Speakers Chair designs and implements programming in terms of speakers, poetry events, and other programs that highlight contemporary voices.
- The Variety Chair designs and implements events, which can include magicians, hypnotists, novelty acts, comedians, and other unique performers.
- The Traditions Chair designs and implements programming that reflects the spirit and values of UT Dallas in addition to highlighting current university-wide traditions such as Welcome Week and Homecoming.
- The Music Chair designs and implements programming in terms of student spotlights, musical performances, and other programs that provide new experiences to the UT Dallas community.
- The Marketing Director designs and implements marketing campaigns for all events and oversees all graphic design, promotional material, social media, website, and campus marketing efforts.