Welcome to the Math Lab
The Math Lab and Tutor-in-the-Halls will be CLOSED this fall
• Thanksgiving holidays: Nov 19th - 27th
• The Math Lab will close for the semester on Dec 8th
• Tutor-in-the-Halls will close for the semester on Dec 2nd
The Student Success Center Math Lab offers FREE help in math, physics and statistic courses to currently enrolled UT Dallas students. Students can:
- Drop by our Lab in MC 3.606
- Make a one-on-one appointment through AcceSSC
– these 25 minute appointments will be held in MC 1.425
and are available: Wednesdays (10am - 12pm, 3 - 8pm)
- Thursdays (3am - 8pm)
- Friday (10am - 4pm)
- One-on-one policies and expectations
- Attend our weekly reviews of calculus & differential equations.
- Attend our Exam Reviews, view the schedule.
- Contact the Math Lab with questions or comments: email@example.com .
The Math Lab serves as a student-centered resource for the UT Dallas community. We offer tutoring at no charge. Whether you are striving to turn a B into an A or needing to refresh your math skills, the Student Success Center Math Lab can help with most undergraduate math courses from pre-algebra through differential equations - essentially the 1000 and 2000 level courses which include but are not limited to the courses listed below.
Occasional help with Mathematical Analysis, Abstract Algebra, Complex Variables, Engineering Math, and Statistics is also available.
Who can use the Math Lab?
The Student Success Center's Math Lab is located in MC 3.606. We provide free walk-in tutoring for enrolled students.
Courses we mainly support are listed below. We also help with other math, stats, and physics related courses.
| MATH 1306 College Algebra for
|MATH 1314 College Algebra|
|MATH 1316 Trigonometry||MATH 1325 Applied Calculus I|
|MATH 1326 Applied Calculus II|
|MATH 2312 Pre-Calculus||MATH 2333 Matrices & Vector|
|MATH 2413 Differential Calculus||MATH 2414 Integral Calculus|
|MATH 2415 Calculus of Several Variables||MATH 2417 Calculus I|
|MATH 2418 Linear Algebra||MATH 2419 Calculus II|
| MATH 2420 Differential Equations
|MATH 2451 Multivariable Calculus|