Policies and Procedures
OSA Test Scheduling Procedure
- Come into the Office of Student AccessAbility (OSA) at the beginning of each semester to request PAT forms.
- Pick up accommodation letter and PAT forms from OSA.
- Complete the top portion of the PAT.
- Take the appropriate PAT to your professor and have them complete the middle portion of the form.
- Return the original PAT, which was signed by the professor, to OSA. You will be added to the testing schedule based on the information provided by your professor.
- Come to OSA at the scheduled date and time prepared to take your exam.
Back to Students