UT Dallas student



Housing Accommodation Request for Incoming and Continuing Students

UT Dallas provides reasonable housing accommodations to students with documented disabilities, and/or medical conditions. If you have a disability and want to request housing accommodations you must complete the Disability/Medical Housing Accommodation Request form and provide the necessary documentation to the Office of Student AccessAbility.

Back to Students