Alternative Spring Break (ASB) is a weeklong immersion program where students devote their spring break to perform community service, learn about critical social issues, and develop leadership skills.
- ASB 2016 trips are now listed below! Want to learn more about each trip? Sign up for an ASB Info Session on our Events webpage.
- Registration for all ASB trips will begin at 12:00pm (noon) on Wednesday, December 2. A registration link will appear on the left navigation menu of this website at 12:00pm that day. All trips fill on a first-come, first-served basis. See all registration details on the Registration Information page.
- NEW: Air travel trips will NOT require applications this year. Air travel trips will be listed in general online registration on December 2.
- Interested in being a Site Leader? Check out the FAQs page to learn more.
- Watch videos from past ASB trips on the OSV's YouTube page.
ASB 2016 Trips