The Student Organization Center (SOC) helps UT Dallas students become more connected to campus life. We provide programming and services for student organizations and for students interested in participating in the many activities at UT Dallas. Visit us in the Student Union (SU), room 2.416 or call us at 972-883-6551.
- Student organization mailboxes
- Student organization storage lockers (please inquire about availability as space is limited)
- Computer access for student organization
- Copying, laminating, and poster services for student organizations
- Courtesy telephone and fax machine for all students (long distance calls and faxes require a calling card)
Student Organization Forum
The Student Organization Forum is the representative body for registered student organizations within the SOC. Its primary functions are:
- Oversee the allocation of funds to registered student organizations
- Manage the communication of University-wide policies to student organization officers
- Encourage and promote student participation in University activities
- Provide leadership development and promote growth opportunities to student organization members
- Advise and recommend on student organization issues
- Disseminate and exchange information among organization
OrgSync is a web application that allows students to join, organize, manage and communicate with student organizations and their members.
New and Improved Funding! Looking for information about student organization funding?
Look no further! Click on Files in your organization's OrgSync portal to locate the Student Organization Funding folder.
All student organizations are required to register their new or returning organization using OrgSync.
- Please complete the New Student Organization Application at orgsync.com/forms/show/26615.
With over 200 registered student organizations at UT Dallas, you'll find one that is right for you.
Looking to enhance your student organization events? Check out our event enhancers at https://orgsync.com/8452/forms/36247.
Student Organization Awards
It’s almost time for the Student Organization Awards!
Will last year’s winners hold on to their title? Who will win this year? Find out at the 2014 Student Organization Awards on Saturday, April 12, 2014 7pm in the Student Union Galaxy rooms!
Note: Winning the Student Organization Award is the best way to recruit members for next school year!
Registration renewal for the Fall 2014 semester will begin on Wednesday, April 16th-Friday, May 16th. All registered student organizations must re-register each semester to stay in good standing with the Student Organization Center. For more information on registration renewal, please contact us at 972-883-6551.
Last Day to Request Funding
The last day to request funding for this semester is Monday, April 28th! All funding must be requested on OrgSync 10 business days in advance of the event.
Calling all outgoing and incoming executive board members of registered student organizations! Join SOC for the Election Reception on Thursday, May 1st 7pm in the Faculty/Staff Dining Hall. We will teach you about conducting a successful officer transition!
The Office of Emergency Management coordinates campus disaster response and recovery activities.
Updated: April 8, 2014