The following are the deadlines for completed applications for each semester:
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: November 1
- Summer: April 1
The application packet for admission to the Professional MS P-SEM program must include:
- Online application
- Written personal statement
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Resume that includes all work history
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, indicating a quantitative undergraduate or graduate degree. Examples include engineering, physics, chemistry, math, finance or economics.
- English proficiency (International applicants only). Any of the following are acceptable: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or ELS 112.
- $250 non-refundable application fee, payable here.
- P-SEM Tuition Payment Questionnaire, signed and emailed to Lynn Hankins
Qualified applicants will be invited to an interview with the P-SEM program director.
APPLICATION STATUS CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are interested in applying for the Professional MS P-SEM program, submit all items required as indicated above. Our staff members will be happy to answer any questions you have about this process.
Applicants to the Professional MS P-SEM program are considered for admission on a rolling basis. Fall semester classes begin in mid-August, spring semester classes begin in early January and Summer classes begin in May. We will advise you in writing of your admission status.