The following application deadlines apply for each semester:
- Spring: November 1
- Summer: April 1
- Fall: July 1
The application packet for admission to the SEM program must include:
- Written personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completed online application
- Resume that includes a description of work experience
- Undergraduate degree record in engineering, physics, chemistry, math, finance, or economics (in order to ensure adequate math skills). We require official transcripts, in sealed and signed envelopes, from all colleges and universities attended.
- $250 non-refundable application fee, payable by check or money order to “UT Dallas”
- P-SEM Tuition Payment Questionnaire
- In-person interview with the director of the UT Dallas SEM program
APPLICATION STATUS CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are interested in applying for the SEM program, submit all items required in the Application Packet. Our staff members will be happy to answer any questions you have about the program.
SEM fall semester classes begin in mid-August; spring semester classes begin in early January. Applicants are considered for admission on a rolling basis. We will advise you in writing of your admission status within seven business days of receiving a complete application.