We, as well as other faculty members, are always ready to discuss your goals and guide your studies.
We all know that plans and course offerings can change, therefore we strive to provide flexible degree plans that emphasize your areas of interest as well as fill the gaps in your knowledge. We are all here to help you succeed!
Senior Lecturer II
- Read information about graduate degrees offered in Science and Mathematics Education
- Read University requirements for graduate admission
- EmailMs. Curry for more information if needed.
- Fill out the online graduate application
Note: You do not need to take the GRE for entry into the MAT programs.
- Send your official transcripts to the address listed. We will hand carry them to Admissions.
The University of Texas at Dallas
Department of Science/Mathematics Education, FN32
800 West Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
- Request your recommendation letters. These may be completed online.
- Track the progress of your application through email@example.com.
- Once you have received your letter of acceptance, please contact Ms. Curry for advising and registration information.
- Refer to the current course schedule for offerings.
What to do immediately after you are accepted into our program:
- Set up your email through NetID, linking it to the email you check most frequently
- Acquire your Comet Card
Most official information can be found by reviewing the UT Dallas website. We maintain an MAT FAQ page. If we've missed something or anything has changed, we'd appreciate your letting us know. We're always open to ideas and suggestions as to how we can improve the programs for our students. Your positive outlook and comments will help us ensure that your MAT degree is recognized for our programs’ breadth and depth in critical areas of science and mathematics education.
Links of Interest:
- Career Center
- Comet Card
- Disability Services
- Financial Aid
- NetID and Email
- Office of Enrollment Services and Online Application
- Office of Graduate Studies
- Student Counseling Center
- University Graduate Admission Requirements
- Updated: July 21, 2011