International Travel Services
International travel requirements
- Obtain travel authorization for UT Dallas faculty/staff and students going abroad.
- Enroll in the Student International Travel Accident and Sickness Policy.
- Register your trip in International SOS.
To research your destination
- Request a Risk and Safety Trip Review by a security expert.
- Request a General Risk Report to [email protected] 15 days in advance.
International Risk and Safety information
- International Travel Guidelines.
- Traveler Toolkit. General safety and security advise for travelers.
- High Risk Regions Tool. Determine if your destination requires risk authorization.
- International Risk and Safety News for UT Dallas travelers.
Reminders and Updates
- The updated forms for students are live and have a revision date of 01/19/18.
- The updated ITA form for employees is live and has a revision date of 01/10/19.
- Do you have students traveling abroad? Share with them the International Travel Health and Safety, Student Handbook.
- Are you taking students abroad? Carefully read the RUO Emergency/Crisis Management Guidelines
- Guidelines to assess whether a trip falls under the UT Dallas international travel umbrella.
May 16, 2019 – International Travel for UT Dallas Supporting Staff, who assist UTD travelers with forms, trip registration, and making sure institutional travel requirements are met.
May 16, 2019 – International Travel for UTD Faculty and Staff who travel abroad on behalf of the University. Learn about your institutional safety net; benefits you have when traveling abroad; and what to expect if you have an emergency or need travel assistance.
May 16, 2019 – International Travel for UT Dallas students who travel abroad on behalf of the University. Learn about your institutional safety net; benefits you have when traveling abroad; and what to expect if you have an emergency or need travel assistance.