Due to PHIN Scuba class the Natatorium will be closed from 4:00 – 10:00 pm. June 1st ,3rd , 15th & 17th
The Aquatics Program offers water aerobics, one-on-one lessons and workshops to improve your swimming technique. The natatorium offers convenient hours throughout the day for you to take advantage of whether you are looking for an early morning workout or an evening cool down.
The adult and children swimming classes will focus on being comfortable and safe both in and around the water. Pool safety is stressed to children as well as having fun. Parents are welcome to join. All levels will focus on technique with all four competitive strokes: front crawl, back crawl, breaststroke and butterfly. Class will include drills and developing a training/workout structure based on individual needs. Learn more »
Brush up on your swimming techniques with a certified water safety instructor. This one on one lesson will help you master the water by working to improve techniques and strokes that you already know. Contact Kelly Kessler to schedule your appointment today!
Each lesson may be divided upon request and are flexible.
|PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS||Members||Non-Members|
|BUDDY SYSTEM PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS||Members||Non-Members|
|One Hour||$20 per person||$25 per person|
|Four Hours||$72 per person||$104 per person|
|Eight Hours||$136 per person||$176 per person|
|Twelve Hours||$180 per person||$240 per person|
|Session||Orientation||Classroom / Pool||Open Water|
|2||Fri. July 3rd||Sat. July 11th, Sunday July 12th||Sat. July 18th, Sunday July 19th|
|3||Fri. Aug. 14th||Sat. Aug. 22nd, Sunday Aug. 23rd||Sat. Aug. 29th, Sunday Aug. 30th|
|Fridays: 10a-12pm ; Saturdays: 8am - 4pm ; Sundays 12pm - 4pm.|
- Earn your PADI Scuba certificate after a completed workshop.
- Full refund with failure to pass medical.
- $20 processing fee for cancellations less than one week.
- Bring your own snorkel, mask and fins.
- All other equipment/materials provided.
- Fill out and return (with payment) the following required medical forms:
- Registration available Monday - Friday in the Recreational Sports Office.
- Full payment due at registration.
- You must attend all dates in the session to complete the course.