Our mission is to provide a community where students can find safety and support in order to thrive and have the best college experience possible while living in recovery.
Who We Help
We help students with substance use disorders or other addictions, those affected by addiction, or individuals questioning or exploring the impact of potential addictive behavior on his or her life.
- One-on-one support with a licensed professional
- Recovery meetings
- Sober social activities
- Supportive community of peers
- Volunteer/service opportunities
Fall 2015 Meetings
Meetings start on the week of Aug. 24.
- 12A, Monday 6:30 p.m.: 12-step group for anyone recovering from any type of addiction, one day at a time.
- Al-Anon Meeting, Tuesday 5:30 p.m.: For those with a family member or friend who has a problem with alcohol or another addiction. This group helps you maintain healthy boundaries while taking care of yourself.
- SMART Recovery , Wednesday 6:30 p.m.: This group is for all addictions and will be led by Matison McCool. For more information on SMART, please visit smartrecovery.org or email Matison at email@example.com.
- Meditation, Friday 10 a.m.: Open to anyone who wishes to attend.
- Student Check-in, Friday 12 p.m.: Process group for CSR students only, please contact the CSR if you are interested in participating or for more information.
- Nourish, Friday 1:30 p.m.: eating disorder recovery support, students onl.y
- 12-Step Meetings:
- Transforming Youth Recovery
Students may also contact the CSR for help finding a meeting.
800 W. Campbell Rd. CH1 10
Richardson, TX 75080
Hours and Location
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Phase 1 Clubhouse
The center stays open for evening meetings on Monday-Thursday. Office operations such as appointment scheduling end at 5:30 p.m.
Collegiate Recovery Manager