Our mission is to provide a community where students can find safety and support in order to thrive and have the best college experience possible while living in recovery.
Who We Help
We help students with substance use disorders or other addictions, those affected by addiction, or individuals questioning or exploring the impact of potential addictive behavior on his or her life.
Make a donation to support our mission.
- One-on-one support with a licensed professional
- Recovery meetings
- Sober social activities
- Supportive community of peers
- Volunteer/service opportunities
Fall 2020 Virtual Meetings
|10-11 a.m.||Get Schooled||All Recovery Meetings||Mindfulness Meditation|
|11 a.m.-12 p.m.||F.U.N.
|2-3 p.m.||Bullet Journaling||Community|
- Bullet Journaling
- A time for students to get together and participate in bullet journaling, organization planning, and other creative projects Students will connect with the CSR community and find the therapeutic value of organization and creativity in recovery.
- F.U.N. Friday
- Join the CSR in volunteering and other fun activities. Fun Friday will meet one Friday of the month for the Fall 2020. Contact the CSR to find out about time and location.
- Get Schooled
- Time dedicated to focusing on schoolwork. Quiet and mindful environment encouraged.
- Mindfulness Meditation
- A morning meditation group that focuses on mindfulness practices to implement in your daily life.
- Eating disorder/disordered eating peer support group.
- A solution focused process group facilitated by a clinician.
- All Recovery Meeting
- A great way to bring people together from multiple recovery pathways.