Health Professions Advising Center
Health Professions Advising at UT Dallas
Due to pandemic restrictions, HPAC personnel are advising from off campus.
|Join Mailing List||Applicant Support|
|Pre-Health Starter Kit||Contact Us|
Use HPAC to...
- Discuss your health career options, requisite and recommended courses, and major
- Discuss activities that contribute to your pre-professional development, such as clinical, volunteer and research experiences
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses as an applicant
- Find information on summer programs
- Access FREE medical journals and the Resource Room
HPAC supports your Health Professions School applications by offering:
- A series of seminars in person and through eLearning: General Application Orientation (GAO), Personal Statement Writing (PSW), Interview Skill Workshop (ISW), and Application 101
- Application advising and guidance
- Revision of your application and application essays
- Health Professions Evaluation (HPE) interviews with UT Dallas faculty
- Committee Evaluation and Committee Letter
- Collection and distribution of your recommendation letters
Some services are limited to qualifying applicants.