Health Professions Advising Center at UT Dallas
The Health Professions Advising Center (HPAC) serves currently enrolled UT Dallas students and recent graduates pursuing admission to health professions schools. We are happy to meet with admitted UT Dallas students on a space-available basis. At this time, prospective students and parents interested in UT Dallas are encouraged to attend special events like Scholar’s Day and to work with Admissions Counselors.
Use HPAC to...
- Discuss your career options, courses, and major
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses as an applicant
- Discover research and off-campus learning
- Receive FREE medical journals and lounge access
HPAC supports your Professional School Applications by offering...
- Seminars: Orientation, Personal Statement Writing, Interview Skills, etc.
- Application Advising and Guidance
- Revision of your Application and Essays
- Practice Interviews with UT Dallas Faculty
- Committee Evaluation and Committee Letter
- Collection and Distribution of Your Recommendation Letters
Some services are limited to qualifying applicants
For now, you should...
- Join the listserv to receive upcoming events. Send a blank e-mail from your utdallas.edu address to email@example.com with the subject line "subscribe prehealth-info".
- Call 972-883-6767 to meet with a pre-health advisor.
- Consider joining Pre-Health Student Organizations, which can help you study, find volunteer opportunities, build social and professional networks, and have fun.
- Seek Enrichment Resources: special opportunities, often by-application and often free to students, to gain unique classes, research, and clinical experiences.