Parking at Residential Facilities
- A valid UT Dallas resident parking permit must be displayed on any vehicle parked at the University Village Apartments and Residence Hall facilities.
- All residents must purchase their permit online at My Parking or at the Parking Office (SSB 2.300).
- Resident parking permits cost for FY13 is $38. Replacement permits are also $38.
- Each resident listed on the residential lease is eligible to purchase one resident parking permit.
- Resident parking permits are valid for parking at University Village Apartments and the Residence hall only.
- For parking on campus, an E – Parking, Gold, or Evening Orange permit must also be purchased.
- Campus permits (Gold, Evening Orange, or E – Parking / Remote) ) are not valid for parking at UT Dallas residential facilities.
- Overnight parking is not permitted on campus without prior consent from the Parking Office or Campus Police.
- The resident must provide vehicle documents issued in their name in order to be eligible to purchase a resident parking permit.
- Parking regulations are enforced at UT Dallas residential facilities
- Monday - Thursday : 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visitors to On-Campus Residences
- Visitors wishing to park a vehicle at any UT Dallas residential facility while visiting a resident must obtain a visitor parking pass at the management office of University Village Apartments or the residence hall. The resident must accompany the visitor in order to obtain a pass. Passes must be obtained during normal office operating hours. Passes may be issued to the resident with proper supporting information in advance of the visitor's arrival. All visitor information is logged by the respective management office.
- Students, faculty or staff members of UT Dallas are not excepted from this requirement.