Smartphone Options for NetIDPlus (DUO)
- Open the Duo app and find the “University of Texas at Dallas” protected login.
- Tap the downward arrow on the right side of the screen to display a passcode.
- To use the code, select Enter a Passcode from the authentication screen, enter the code, and select Log In
Duo Application Push
- To use Duo Push to authenticate with NetIDplus, select Send Me a Push on the authentication screen. You will get a message that says "Pushed a login request to your device...".
- On your phone, open up the notification and select APPROVE. You should then be automatically logged in.
Security and Access > Access and Authorization Management
Article 825 | Last Reviewed 9/15/2020 2:13 PM