The School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics is dedicated to furthering research and development activities and committed to supporting the local and global community.
Grant Search Engines
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- The Army Research Office (ARO)
- U. S. Air Force
- U. S. Army
- U. S. Department of Education
- Avaya Inc.
- Crystal Technology & Industries, Inc.
- Independent Engineering, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Marlow Industries, Inc.
- Maxus Energy Corporation
- Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC)
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- Stonewick, Inc.
- Zyvex Corporation
- American Health Assistance Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- Human Frontiers Science Program
- Spencer Foundation
- Timberlawn Psychiatric Research Foundation
- The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- The Welch Foundation
- U.S. Civilian Research and Development Fundation (CRDF)
- Dallas Independent School District
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Education Agency
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB)
- IACUC Forms
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Forms
- Intellectual Property Forms
- Research Awards
- Researcher's Guide
SPINPlus is a search tool that provides up-to-date information on current national and international government and private funding sources, including fellowships, research grants, and more.
Thousands of grant solicitations are available in a wide variety of research fields. Searches can be set to run automatically and be sent via email (daily, weekly, and monthly). More than 600 Institutions subscribe to SPINPlus worldwide. See Online Tutorial.
Grants.gov provides organizations with the ability to search for Federal government-wide grant opportunities.
GrantsNet is a searchable, continuously updated, database of funding opportunities in biomedical research and science education.
State Level Sponsors
Resources for Researchers
Please contact us if you have any questions related to sponsored research, interdisciplinary research, or other grant-proposals.
- Updated: March 5, 2012