New Website Details Job Openings on University’s Leadership Team
Visit utdallas.edu/execsearch for details on executive leadership searches.
The site, found at utdallas.edu/execsearch, currently features details on the recruitment of a new vice president of academic affairs/provost, dean of the Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science, dean of undergraduate education, vice president for research and vice president for communications. Subsequent executive searches also will appear on the site as the University strives to provide immediate access to updates on these crucial procedures.
“The website was created as a way to keep the campus community informed of the status of each search,” said Colleen Dutton, associate vice president for Human Resources. “As a search progresses, the timeline will be updated to keep colleagues informed as we move through this important process.”
The new website includes the following information on each position:
- A full description of the job and the desired qualifications for potential applicants.
- Instructions on how to apply and search firm contact information, along with the deadline for applications for the position.
- Committee members for the search, and the training provided to those members.
- Updates on search progress and a timeline for the phases of the process.
- Search protocol and process details, including information on the Opportunity Rule (UTS 187), veteran hiring preference (SB805), diversity and inclusion/equal employment opportunity.
Due to the need for confidentiality, names of the applicants and the finalist for each position will not appear on the website.
Media Contact: The Office of Media Relations, UT Dallas, (972) 883-2155, [email protected].