Message from Arthur Gregg
Assistant Vice President of Multicultural Affairs/Director of the Multicultural Center
Welcome to the Multicultural Center website. It is my pleasure to extend an open invitation to you to participate in the various programs and events that we sponsor. In addition to our programs, the Center provides a wide range of support services and activities to enhance the cultural and educational development of both undergraduate and graduate students.
We are proud to sponsor several cultural programs and events and we are home to the Multicultural Peer Advocates, a group of students available to assist you while you are here at UT Dallas. Feel free to explore our website. If you would like more information on our services, you can contact us via phone, e-mail or just stop by our office and visit.
Multicultural Center Mission Statement
The Multicultural Center is committed to providing a variety of quality cultural programs, education resources, leadership opportunities and support services that enhance the ability of UT Dallas students to achieve success in their academic, personal and work lives.
All UT Dallas students will treat each other with civility, dignity & respect, regardless of differences, which will prepare them for a global, diverse society.
- EXCELLENCE: We pride ourselves on achieving a high standard of quality programs & services which provide the utmost satisfaction.
- STUDENT FOCUSED: We value student involvement, engagement & feedback to provide programs & services that shape the cultural experience of our campus.
- COLLABORATION: We value intentional partnerships at all levels that assist us in service of our students, UTD campus & greater community.
- DIVERSITY: We value intentional inclusion.
- INTEGRITY: We maintain an ethical, professional & just methodology of leadership and service.
End of the Year Reports