Frequently Asked Questions by Graduate Students
- Q: What is the minimum score required on the GRE?
- Q: Are International applicants required to take the Test of Spoken English (TSE)?
- Q: What are the deadlines for applying?
- Q: Can a person with a full-time job attend classes part-time and obtain a graduate degree from the Department of Mathematics?
- Q: How do I check the status of my graduate application?
- Q: What is the institution/department code to have the GRE and/or TOEFL score sent to your department?
- Q: Do you offer teaching assistantships to students in other departments?
- Q: How do I get information on your graduate program?
Frequently Asked Questions by Undergraduate Students
- Q: I have received my degree from another university and now I am interested in taking the actuarial exams. I am planning on taking Exam 2 soon, and was wondering whether you had any courses on interest theory that would help me in taking these exams?
- Q: Who can I speak with regarding undergraduate advising?
Q: Where can I find the e-mail or office phone number of faculty members, senior lecturers, and part-time lecturers?
- Q: I have questions regarding double majors, acquiring a minor in Mathematics, statistics, procedure to audit a course, how to change my major, dropping and adding classes, etc.