Why should I join LLC?
- Easier transition in to college.
- Maintain higher GPA.
- Make friends quickly with people who share common interests and goals.
- Develop a support network with other students, advisors and professors.
- Develop and refine leadership skills.
- Live in the newest residence hall, which houses a dining facility, activity center, classrooms and lab space.
- Have increased faculty and staff contact outside the classroom.
How do I apply?
To apply for the freshman LLC program, you must complete a housing application. Freshman LLCs have limited spaces and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
To apply for the Women in STEAM LLC, you must complete an application form. For more information, click here.
What is expected of me?
Freshman applicants must live in the LLC residence hall or apartment and enroll in courses required for your community. You must also participate in LLC activities and complete program assessments.
How do I know if I were accepted?
First-year students will receive an email prior to the first orientation session.
Women in STEAM applicants will be notified prior to May 5.
Who will be my roommates?
Suite assignments for the freshman applicants will be sent from Residential Life to your UT Dallas email address in July. Names and emails of roommates will be included.
For the Women in STEAM LLC, apartment assignments will be completed through self-selection in Spring 2018.
I'm in LLC. Can I make a roommate request?
You may request a roommate, but you both must be in the same LLC.