Living Learning Communities
This community is ideal for students interested in accounting, finance, or business administration.
Have Fun and Learn Too
Live in the residence hall where students participate in social events and classroom experiences with new friends. From late-night pizza study sessions to movie nights, this community is a great way to kick start your business degree.
- Fall 2013 — Business and Public Law: BA 2301
- Fall 2013 — Business Basics: BA 1100
- Spring 2014 — Introduction to Financial Accounting: ACCT 2301
Events and Programs
- Visit local businesses and organizations such as the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Dine and discuss business trends and current events with faculty
- Participate in the annual Student Cook-Off with faculty and staff
- Partner with the Jindal School of Management Dean’s Council on their annual food drive