This community is ideal for students interested in accounting, finance or business administration.
- Business Administration
- Global Business
- Healthcare Management
- Information Technology Systems
- Supply Chain Management
Fall 2015 — Business and Public Law — BLAW 2301
Fall 2015 — Business Basics — BA 1100
Spring 2016 — Business Communications — BCOM 3100
Events and Programs
- Visit local businesses and organizations like the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Dine and discuss business trends and current events with faculty
- Participatge in the annual JSOM Carnival with faculty and staff
- View current and upcoming events →
Space is limited. Apply today →
*Coursework may change based on availability. Contact the Living Learning Communities for the most timely and up to date information.