Instructions for ACM Digital Library Database
NOTE: Your browser must be configured to accept pop-ups.
Each record must be downloaded individually. Abstracts must be entered manually.
- Select Full Citation.
- Click on Display in Bib Text Format under Tools and Actions.
- The record will display in a new screen. Highlight the record using Ctrl-C.
- Select EXPORT.
- From the pop-up box, select SAVE AS.
- Save file to the Desktop, making sure you are saving it as a text (.txt) file
- When Download is complete, CLOSE box.
- In RefWorks:
- Log into your RefWorks account if you have not already done so.
- Select Reference from the top drop-down menu and then select IMPORT.
- For Import filter/data source, select BibTeX.
- Select ACM Digital Library (BibTeX Format) in the database menu.
- Choose Import Data from the following Text File and browse the desktop for your saved file.
- Click on Import.