The mission of the Latino Faculty and Staff Association at UT Dallas is to build community among the Latino faculty and staff at the university by empowering employees at all levels to network, advance personally and professionally, and to foster an inclusive workplace.
Are you a UT Dallas Faculty or Staff and want to get involved? Fill out our sign-up form to be included in our e-mail distribution list, learn about upcoming meetings or LFSA socials, find interesting events to attend or participate in, enjoy highlights about our UTD latino faculty and staff, or reach out to one of the LFSA committees. You can also submit content to be highlighted in this site, and subscribe to our social media channels in facebook, instagram, and twitter! You may also sign up for other UTD Employee Resource Groups. Check what others are doing. Cross pollination is encouraged!
- President: Diana Aguirre, Office of Development & Alumni Relations (staff)
- Vice President of Operations: Victoria Morales, Office of Graduate Education (staff)
- Vice President of Finance: Kimberly Tixi, Department of Biological Sciences (staff)
- Vice President of Faculty Relations: Danieli Rodrigues, Department of Bioengineering (faculty)
- Vice President of Staff Relations: Arturo Silva, Career Center (staff)
- President – Dr. Manuel Quevedo
- Vice President of Operations – Diana Aguirre
- Vice President of Finance – Kimberly Tixi
- Vice President of Faculty Relations – Dr. Monica Rankin
- Vice President of Staff Relations – Dixie Chavez