The University of Texas at Dallas participates in a Fine Arts Policy that covers all UTD owned and loaned Fine Arts against direct physical loss or damage caused by or resulting from a peril not otherwise excluded.
The term Fine Arts includes, but is not limited to:
- Paintings, etchings, drawings
- Rare books & manuscripts
- Numismatic objects
- Rugs, tapestries
- Antiques, sculptures, statuary
- Ceramics, pottery, porcelain
- Memorabilia, natural history objects
- Historical artifacts, archeological objects
- Video Artwork.
Fine Arts covered by this policy includes:
- All art borrowed from an exhibiting artist
- All art owned by UTD
- Art in transit
When borrowing art for a show or other display, complete the Fine Arts Loan Agreement (docx) and send to Annette Rogers. The agreement must include the declared value of the artwork.