Automobile Insurance – Insurance for all UTD owned automobiles, golf carts and heavy equipment.

Camps and Clinics – General liability and accident insurance for UTD owned and operated camps.

Equipment Insurance – Insurance for UTD owned and leased equipment.

Fine Arts – Insurance for UTD owned and loaned Fine Arts.

Student Health Insurance – Academic Health Plans (AHP) offers student health insurance.

Tenant Users Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP) – General liability coverage and host liquor liability for external tenant users.

Travel-Related Risk – Guidelines, releases and forms for student travel.


Annette Rogers, CP ARM
Risk & Insurance Administrator
[email protected]