Student Leadership Programs← Back to Student Leadership Programs
Exploratory Leader Certificate
Perfect for students who are new to UT Dallas or interested in becoming more in volved on campus.
- Join Student Portal Program through OrgSync: orgysnc.com/30633/chapter
- Complete statement of intent through OrgSync: orgsync.com/30633/froms/57724
- Attend the following L.E.A.D. workshops:
- Leadership and Values
- Personal Mission and Vision
- Ethics and Integrity in Leadership
- Introduction and Diversity
- Introduction to Strengths Quest (Must complete: Strengths Quests Assessment.)
- Leadership and Service
- Time Management
- Attend two leadership events on campus
- Attend one cultural event on campus
- Service Hours: Engage in 10 hours of community service of your choice and document service hours through the co-curricular transcript feature in OrgSync.
- Suggested resource: Office of Student Volunteerism
- Create and maintain a co-curricular transcript through OrgSync
Co-curricular transcript workshop dates:
- Thursday, Oct. 24, 2013 (12–12:50 p.m.)
- Friday, Nov. 8, 2013 (12–12:50 p.m.)
- Once all requirements are completed, please schedule a meeting with the assistant director of Student Leadership Programs and submit the following documents for review: your completed leadership passport and a PDF version of your co-curricular transcript.
Timeframe to complete the Exploratary Leader Certificate: 12 months after first workshop.
Updated: October 9, 2013