Private Sessions for School Students at UTD / Online
Would you prefer to come to UT Dallas campus & get one-on-one tutoring from CS Outreach instructors and progress in your own pace? Or, do you live far away from the campus or simply prefer online sessions? We can accommodate both! Follow these easy steps to set it up:
- Submit the details using Google form bit.ly/csor-tutor
- We will review & make sure that we can handle it & let you know.
- Estimate # of hours for the next month and pre-pay at bit.ly/pay-tutor (fee is $15 per hour).
- We will assign the instructor & inform you.
- Instructor will work with you to schedule the first session & get going!
You can adjust the amount for the following month based on the actual usage during the current month & we will continue with the pre-paid model. You can keep the sessions one-on-one OR you can find a friend to join and split the cost.
Note: UT Dallas rules require that the parent be present with the child for the whole tutoring session / continuously monitor the communication during online tutoring sessions. Parent cannot drop the child for private tutoring at UTD and come back later to pickup. In other words, UTD does not provide supervision for private & online tutoring sessions. Thanks for your understanding & complying with the UTD regulations.
Private Tutoring for UTD Students & Adults
We can provide private tutoring for most CS topics. Follow this procedure to get started. In case the assigned tutor does not work out along the way, please email us – we will assign a new tutor – no problem!
- You should submit the tutor request using Google form bit.ly/cs-tutor
- CS Outreach will verify the details and confirm to go ahead with the payment.
- You should pre-pay for a few hours through bit.ly/pay-tutor (fee is $15 per hour)
- CS Outreach will assign a tutor & provide the instructions to get started.
- Start the tutoring & keep track of the hours, pay again if you run out of hours.
If you decide to cancel the tutoring along the way, please let us know – we will refund the balance. Also, if you would like to change the tutor, please let us know as well.
Private Sessions at Off-site Locations
Do you live far away from the campus, or even in another city? Want to gather a few friends and have coding sessions/camp in a local library or a community meeting space? Sure, we can come to you! You can select the days, hours and topic – we will send the instructor your way! Use this calculator to get an idea about the fee.
Don’t know which one to get started? Review the background information, one-page flyers on popular camps and detailed description of most topics. You can also review this slide-deck if you are specifically interested in off-site coding camps. Please submit your request online. We will call you within a day or so to discuss and confirm. You can email us or call 972-883-4241 to discuss.
You can pay the fee once you get the confirmation. Total amount can be paid as a lump-sum or the individual families can pay for each child separately. Here are the steps to pay for Offsite Sessions:
- Visit bit.ly/payutd
- Enter the amount & click on Add to Cart
- Enter Description
- Participant’s full name
- Continue and complete the processing.