On-campus employment options depend on where the work is physically located and who the employer is.
- On-campus, employed by UT Dallas
- On-campus, employed by campus commercial firms
- At the site of an organization educationally affiliated with UT Dallas, employed by UT Dallas (requires written authorization)
- Valid F-1 status
- Valid, unexpired Form I-20 from UT Dallas
- Full-time enrollment in fall and spring semesters, or authorization from ISSO to enroll less than full time
- No special authorization on the I-20 is required if working on campus for UT Dallas or select companies providing services to students, e.g.UT Dallas University Bookstore, UT Dallas Dining Services
- New and transfer students may begin on-campus employment up to 30 days prior to the program start date on the Form I-20
- Cannot work on campus after the completion of program requirements
- Must physically work at the UT Dallas campus unless ISSO provides written permission for off-site employment at an educationally affiliated organization
- May be part-time (1-20 hours each week) during the fall and spring semesters
- May be part-time (1-20 hours each week) or full-time (21 or more hours each week) during the summer and other official school breaks only for continuing students
Find job openings through the Career Center.