Financial Aid and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
School costs are a combination of tuition, fees, living expenses and books. The tuition and fees are determined by the number of credit hours you take each term. Once you enroll in classes, tuition and all applicable fees are automatically added to your account and you will be required to meet payment deadlines. Please review the following tuition and fees chart to get an idea of school costs. http://www.utdallas.edu/enroll/apply/cost.php. Should you have further questions related to tuition and fees, please contact the Bursar’s Office.
The following financial opportunities are available for international students studying at UT Dallas.
Graduate Teaching and Research Assistantships
For information on availability, eligibility criteria, and application procedures, contact your academic department directly.
- All freshmen admitted to the University are automatically considered for the UT Dallas Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- The Eugene McDermott Scholars Program is an undergraduate merit award with a separate application – see if you qualify to apply.
- Find additional scholarships at Admission and Enrollment’s Scholarships page.
- Outside scholarships may be found by searching any number of financial aid resources available on the web.
Internationally Focused Scholarships
- Good Neighbor Scholarship
- Pilot Program for Enrolling Students from Mexico (PPESM)
- Other Internationally Focused Scholarships
- Mexican Council of Science and Technology (CONACYT) – UT Dallas Program
The UT Dallas Financial Aid office facilitates several loan programs available to international students.
We wish you the best in your pursuit of financial aid and scholarships.