Phone and In-Person Advising
Discuss immigration matters with an ISSO advisor on the phone or in person. First-come, first-served during advising hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
To put yourself in a virtual queue*:
- Text “utdal intl” to 310-740-7906
- Register online at http://kiosk.qless.com
(userid: utdallas.intl.kiosk / password: qless)
- Call the ISSO at 972-883-4189 and ask to be placed in the advising queue
* Queues may close before the end of advising hours if they have already reached their maximum capacity and there are no more places available for that day.
Visit the Advising Options webpage.
Assistant Director, SEVIS Compliance and Technology
Assistant Director, Advising, Programs & Special Populations
International Student Advisors
Jacob Harris, Senior Advisor, Immigration Programs & Communications
Jin (Christina) Zhang, Senior Advisor, J and Special Populations
Maria Ochoa, Senior Advisor, Technology and Processing
Student Services Building, SSB 3.400
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Advising available 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*Evening phone advising available by appointment only.
Email request to ISSOCurrent@utdallas.edu 3 business days in advance.
ISSO walk-in advising, phone advising, and task processing will NOT be available on the following days. Please plan accordingly.
- Office: 972-883-4189
- Fax: 972-883-4010
- ISSOProspective@utdallas.edu for prospective and new students
- ISSOCurrent@utdallas.edu for current students
- ISSOPrograms@utdallas.edu for student events
The University of Texas at Dallas
International Student Services
800 W. Campbell Rd., SSB34
Richardson, TX 75080-3021