Phone and In-Person Advising
Discuss immigration matters with an ISSO advisor on the phone or in person. First-come, first-served during advising hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
To put yourself in a virtual queue*:
- Text “utdal intl” to 310-740-7906
- Register online at http://kiosk.qless.com
(userid: utdallas.intl.kiosk / password: qless)
- Call the ISSO at 972-883-4189 and ask to be placed in the advising queue
* Queues may close before the end of advising hours if they have already reached their maximum capacity and there are no more places available for that day.
Visit the Advising Options webpage.
Senior Advisor, SEVIS Compliance and Technology
Senior Advisor, J and Boutique Student Programs, Immigration Programs
International Student Advisors
Student Services Building, SSB 3.400
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Advising available 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Advising available 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Office: 972-883-4189
- Fax: 972-883-4010
- ISSOProspective@utdallas.edu for prospective and new students
- ISSOCurrent@utdallas.edu for current students
- ISSOPrograms@utdallas.edu for student events
The University of Texas at Dallas
International Student Services
800 W. Campbell Rd., SSB34
Richardson, TX 75080-3021