HEAT Self Service
Create a service ticket in the HEAT Self Service system.
- Go to http://hss.utdallas.edu and click on HEAT Self Service.
- Click on Submit a New Request.
- Enter a problem description, the tag number (if there isn’t one just put “0″), the room location of the computer, and a contact number.
- Verify that the information is correct and click on Submit.
- Click OKand then click View Previous Requests to see a list of all submitted tickets.
- You will now see a list of your previous tickets. Click on the Call ID (ticket number) you wish to view.
- You can now see the current status of submitted tickets. If a ticket is completed, you will see the solution information.
- If you scroll down, you can see Journals that were written regarding your ticket (if any).