Clearing Local Cached Mail Addresses
You can clear the autocomplete email list in Outlook or delete a single address in the cache.
Clear a single address from the list
- Compose a new email.
- Type the first few characters of the name you wish to delete and click the ‘x’ next to the users name.
Clear the entire cache
- Click File, then Options.
- In the new window, select Mail. Then go under Send messages and press Empty Auto-Complete List.
- Next, go to Send/Receive >Send/Receive > Download Address Book.
- In the window that pops up, unselect Download changes since last Send/Receive and then press OK.