Welcome to the Employee Relations division of the Office of Human Resources. The University of Texas at Dallas is committed to promoting a productive and positive work environment for all of its employees. In support of this, the office of Employee Relations offers a variety of services.
- Consulting with individuals and departments to foster a positive and productive work environment at UTD.
- Providing coaching and training regarding the University’s performance management system.
- Advising and training departments on corrective actions and administering the University’s progressive disciplinary process.
- Advising individuals and departments on matters and policies related to employee relations and employee rights.
- Supporting the campus community through administrative processes including disputes, grievances, charges, and appeals related to various employee relations issues.
- Investigating and resolving complaints and charges of discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation or other work related complaints.
- Providing conflict resolution options including: facilitation, mediation and training.
If you need to discuss a matter with Employee Relations staff, confidentiality will be maintained to the extent possible. Some issues may require further investigation or consultation with other campus departments. In such cases, information will only be shared with other individuals on a need-to-know basis.
Click on the above link to view a list of Employee Relations staff that can assist you.
Last Updated: January 30, 2014