University Village apartments offer UT Dallas students a variety of floor plans and the comfort of home within walking distance to class.
If you are a sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student, you will find housing information here. If you are a first-year freshman, see the housing for incoming freshmen page.
University Village Features
- Refrigerator/freezer with ice maker
- Electric stove/oven
- Garbage disposal
- Cable, internet jacks in each unit
- Plush carpeting
- Mini blinds
- Central heat/air conditioning
- Vinyl floors (kitchen/bathroom)
*In select units
View the University Village Map
Students may choose to purchase one of a variety of optional meal plans. Visit utdallas.edu/dining for details.
University Village includes the following:
- Peer advisors
- Study centers, meeting rooms and lounges
- Outdoor grills
- Swimming pools
- Sand volleyball courts
- Outdoor basketball and tennis courts
- Billiards and ping-pong tables
- Landscaped and maintained grounds
- Picnic areas
- Bicycle racks and repair stands
- On-site maintenance staff
- Mailbox stations
- 24-hour campus police patrol
- 24-hour lockout service
- Emergency call stations
- Shuttle service to central campus
Apartments feature Internet and extended basic cable service. This amenity is included in the rental rate.
Apartment residents may choose to sign up for alternative cable or Internet service with an outside vendor instead of using the provided network, but students are responsible for setting up and paying for these services.