Insurance for Domestic Students
Continuing Coverage after Graduation
If you are graduating this semester, are currently insured under the Student Health Insurance policy and have had continuous coverage on this policy for at least six months, you are eligible to continue your coverage for an additional six months. The insurance company has additional rules that apply. Please read all rules and instructions listed below:
- Print an online Continuing Coverage Application.
- You must complete the application, include your premium payment and mail this to the insurance company. They must receive this during your graduating semester before the expiration of the current policy. If they do not receive it by this date, your application and payment will be denied and returned to you.
- You must predetermine how many months of coverage you want, you may choose a one month minimum up to a six month maximum.
- You must pre-pay for the total number of months you wish to have insurance.
- Mail your Continuation of Coverage application and payment to:
Academic HealthPlans, Inc.
P.O. Box 1605
Colleyville, Texas 76034-1605
- Fax your completed form (if paying by Credit Card only) to Academic HealthPlans at 817-479-2101.