Summer Guest Housing Requirements
- Interns must be 18 years of age or older.
- All interns must provide proof of internship from the sponsoring company, such as a letter of verification from a supervisor.
- All summer guests must comply with the Resident Handbook.
- Full payment must be received prior to move in. Residential Camps & Conference Services will provide an invoice based on the number of nights stay.
- Request summer housing.
- Residential Camps & Conference Services will provide a housing contract.
- Return the signed contract by the contract due date and pay the $300 service fee (if applicable).
- Any money paid after April 15 is non-refundable.
- Submit release forms and parking information.
- Pay invoice; full payment is required prior to move in.
Summer interns are required to provide information to be added to a comprehensive general liability and property damage insurance policy for UT Dallas. This policy does not cover injury to the individual or damage to the individual's property. We encourage you to purchase personal renters insurance and health insurance to cover yourself.
Each participant must submit the following forms prior to or at check in: