Undergraduate Graduation Checklist:
1. Before students apply for graduation, they should always verify with their academic advisor that they are eligible for graduation at the end of the application term.
2. Students can find the step-by-step instructions on how to apply for graduation here.
3. Important deadlines to remember:
4. After you applied to graduate, you need to check your UT Dallas email on a regular basis. You will receive all correspondence regarding your graduation and commencement there.
6. Read the requirements to graduate with Latin Honors.
7. Successfully complete all coursework you are enrolled in at UT Dallas during your graduation term.
8. Read the Taking Courses Off Campus Policy.
9. Make a lasting contribution to UT Dallas by completing the Undergraduate Exit Survey.
10. Complete an Exit Survey for your department (if applicable) prior to graduation.
11. If you plan on attending the Commencement Ceremonies, please make sure you consult the Commencement Checklist.
12. Find out how and when you will receive your diploma.
13. Contact the Career Center regarding job resources.
14. Get connected with UT Dallas Alumni.
15. For any additional questions, please review the Frequently Asked Questions page.