The University Committee on Electronic Forms and Administrative Efficiency is a University-wide Standing Committee. The purpose of the Committee is to integrate faculty and academic staff review and consultation into existing and proposed new electronic forms (eForms). Members of the committee will:
- Advise the Office of Information Technology, their governance groups, and other application development teams on campus on the creation of eForms and on how to test eForms with other segments of the university community before they are generally released.
- Prioritize changes desired in existing electronic forms.
Areas of concern for the committee include:
- Issues of productivity affecting faculty and their administrative support.
- Timely and helpful responses to specific concerns and complaints.
- Assuring that solutions are sustainable, user-friendly, non-redundant, and consistent with university policies and values.