Faculty & Staff
Welcome Faculty and Staff! The International Center staff can assist you with the following:
- See the EA Guide for On-Campus Partners for information and instructions for the ways in which faculty and staff partner with Education Abroad.
- Design a Customized Program, that includes an international component to a course.
- Review the Education Abroad Program Leader Handbook for resources.
- Students in the Naveen Jindal School of Management (JSOM) must meet with JSOM’s Study Abroad Office located in JSOM 11.105 before applying to an Education Abroad program.
- Inquire about International Partner Development.
- Faculty and staff traveling on University business must obtain institutional travel authorization and register their trip in International SOS prior to departure.
- The International Center has many more resources for Faculty & Staff, including Immigration, Global Initiatives and Committees.