UT Dallas Residence Halls
UT Dallas' residence halls are located in Richardson, Texas, with convenient access to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Area attractions include:
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Fort Worth Stockyards
- Fair Park
- Dallas Museum of Nature and Science
- Dallas and Fort Worth Zoos
- and many more
- 15 miles north of Downtown Dallas
- Access to both DFW Airport and Love Field Airport
- DART public transportation route through campus
- Meeting and event rooms with technological capabilities
- 300-seat banquet facility
- 1200 overnight guest beds
About UT Dallas
The University of Texas at Dallas is a dynamic, rising institution in the heart of North Texas on the path to achieving Tier One national research university status.
UT Dallas has grown since its founding in 1969 to include more than 130 degree programs, with cutting-edge curricula serving a variety of undergraduate and graduate student interests.
The University has earned national recognition, ranking among the "best national universities" by U.S. News and World Report and recognized as one of the "best values" for public college nationally by Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine.
Summer Camps & Conferences
The residence halls feature private bedrooms and meeting spaces to accommodate your overnight conference, summer camp or visiting scholar group.