Fall Career Expo Days
- FALL 2016 CAREER EXPO DAYS
- WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 21 - FRIDAY, SEPT. 23
- ACTIVITY CENTER
- 11 A.M. - 4 P.M.
Past events have enjoyed the participation of over 3,000 students and alumni from a variety of academic disciplines. They come to the event looking for after-graduation employment opportunities, cooperative education and internship opportunities, as well as general career information. The event provides an opportunity to gain visibility for your organization and build a partnership with our campus that will help you meet your hiring needs for the future.
Wednesday, Sept. 21: All Majors (Non-STEM) Day
This day is for employers who are seeking students (undergraduate and graduate) for positions in any non-STEM fields.
Thursday, Sept. 22: STEM Graduate Day
This day is for employers who are seeking Graduate/Masters/PhD level students for positions in STEM-related fields.
(Undergraduate students will NOT be in attendance)
Friday, Sept. 23: STEM Undergraduate Day
This day is for employers who are seeking Undergraduate/Bachelor level students for positions in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) related fields.
(Graduate students will NOT be in attendance)
If you wish to participate and you know your CometCareers Username and Password, log in, and click on Career Events to complete your registration. Register Now!
If you wish to participate but you do not have a CometCareers account, you may create an account here. Your account will need to be approved and activated before you can register.
Corporate/For profit organizations:
- $400 - To attend one day at the Career Expo Days
- $500 - To attend BOTH STEM days
- $700 - To attend ONE STEM day and the All Majors Day
- $900 - To attend all three days
- $150 for one day expo registration
- $250 for two day expo registration
- $350 for three day expo registration
Third party recruiting agencies:
We do not allow third party or other recruiting agencies to register for this event.
The booth is a 9' X 6' draped booth, with one (1) 6 foot draped table, two folding chairs, and a wastebasket.
- Additional Booth: $400
- We're sorry, but there is NO electrical hook-up available.
- Wireless Internet access is typically not available in the UT Dallas gymnasium
- Balloons are not permitted in the UT Dallas gymnasium
- Additional event information (e.g., parking, hotel information, directions) will be provided after registering for the event.
Because the majority of our expenses are incurred at the time of your registration:
- You must email [email protected] in order to not be charged cancellation/no show fees
- Organizations who register and cancel on or before Monday, Aug. 15, 2016 will receive a full refund
- Organizations who cancel Tuesday, Aug. 16 - Friday, Sept. 2, 2016 will receive a refund, LESS a $100 CANCELLATION FEE
- Registered organizations who cancel after Sept. 2, 2016 or who do not show up for the Career Expo will receive NO REFUND (if payment is not received by Friday, Sept. 23, 2016 your organization will be billed for the full registration fee)
Prior to the event
Displays and materials may be shipped in advance. In order to receive your displays at the Career Expo site, shipments must be scheduled to arrive at the UT Dallas Shipping/Receiving no later than NOON, Monday, Sept. 20. (We cannot guarantee delivery to the Expo site if received after this date).
Packages must be clearly marked, "Hold for UT Dallas Career Expo – (Insert which Expo Day date/name here)"
UT Dallas Career Center
800 W. Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
After the event
Shipping can be arranged for the return of your materials at your organization's expense. Please pack extra air bills/shipping labels, pre-addressed with your account information. Please attach your shipping air bill(s) to the displays/materials and leave them with the UT Dallas Career Center staff. Shipments will be picked up from the Career Center and shipped out within one business day after the event.
The UT Dallas Career Center cannot be held liable for damaged or missing boxes, displays, or any other packages that are shipped to or from the Career Expo.
For more information, contact the UT Dallas Career Center, Employer Events Coordinator at 972-883-4271.