Whoosh! Show school spirit and add the UT Dallas logos and wordmarks to your marketing materials.
In general, logo usage in promotional materials should follow the design and color specifications of the brand standards whenever possible. Apparel items may use the logos as a one-color imprint on any color fabric or tone on tone.
How to Purchase Promotional Items
UT Dallas departments, offices and programs must order promotional items from the Promotion Item – Approved Vendors list. If you need a Unit Lockup or Shortcut created, request those through [email protected] prior to placing your orders.
- Log into Galaxy with your NetID and password.
- Select eProcurement.
- Click Promotion Item – Approved Vendors.
- Once you have selected your promotional items, submit your artwork to your vendor. The vendor will send your approved artwork through for licensing approval.
- Allow up to five (5) business days for approval from the licensing team.
- Once approved, your vendor will produce your order based on their turnaround time. Turnaround times vary from vendor to vendor; please buffer your timeline accordingly.
Vendor exceptions may be made if the product requested is unavailable through the approved vendors. Contact Procurement for questions or clarifications.
UT System Policy and Trademark Protections
The University of Texas at Dallas adheres to UT System Guidelines for all policies regarding trademarks and licensing. Inquiries regarding UT Dallas trademark licensing and registration should be directed to the Office of Communications at [email protected] or X4701.
The use of a UT Trademark in conjunction with the product or service of an individual, group or corporation may damage that hard-earned reputation. For this reason, UT System has taken the action necessary to protect UT Trademarks under applicable federal and state law and has developed policies and procedures to license their use under limited circumstances (see UT System Trademark Policy).