Research, Art, Writing Conference Invites Submissions
Each spring the Arts & Humanities Graduate Student Association sponsors a graduate student conference. RAW (“Research, Arts, and Writing”) provides graduate students the opportunity to share their work with colleagues and professors in a formal conference setting.
Graduate students from any school or institution are encouraged to submit their work.
RAW will be held on the UT Dallas campus on March 21-22, 2014. The deadline to submit a proposal is
December 6 December 13.
Examples of possible project or presentation submissions include:
- excerpt of an MA paper or thesis
- excerpt of a seminar paper
- excerpt from a dissertation
- animation, video, or film projects
- excerpt from a novel, play or short story
- MFA final project
- selection of poetry
- dance or other performance piece
- art work (paintings, ceramics, drawings, etc.
More From Events
- Cybersecurity Expert to Explore Designs Behind High-Tech Crime
- John Maeda Champions the Role of Design at STEAM Lecture
- EMAC Professor Kim Knight to Kick Off ‘Viruses, Vectors and Values’ Lecture Series
- Minecraft’ Mod Offers World of Scholarships, Learning Opportunities
- ATEC Professor Joins International Artists in an Exhibition on the Art of Resistance