EMAC to Celebrate Fall 2013 Capstones
Join us as we celebrate the Fall 2013 graduate and undergraduate students present their final capstone projects on December 7, 2013.
The capstone celebration will be held in the Jonsson Performance Hall room JO 2.604 starting promptly at 6 pm on Saturday, December 7.
We will hold an intermission with refreshments after the first group of students. The students will present to 3 judges made up of professors and professionals in the industry. The judges will pick the top graduate and undergraduate capstone projects at the end of the event.
Below is a list of capstone students and links to their projects:
- Sarah Crowe, digitaldyslexic.com
- Olumide Eseyin, causeanddesign.com
- Sarah Hardey, difnotdis.org
- Ethan Harmon, comixkick.com
- Shayne Hart, hapticstatic.com
- Misty Hawley, rehabitreality.com
- Courtney Hernandez, mournfor.me
- AJ Klein, bit.ly/ajwebspace
- Alex Lazaris, hoagiesvshunger.com
- Patti McLetchie, pattimcletchie.com
- Hanh Nguyen, itsmorethanthenumbers.wordpress.com
- Jonathan Priester, blackoutlets.com
- Andrea Quinonez, vimeo.com/79625293
- Michelle Scandura, beinganon.org
- Kevin Sharpe, dartcrush.com
- Debi Terry, digitalundivide.org
- Douglas Tyner, thenightofike.com
- Andrew Waite, texashats.org/waite
- Announcing STEM to STEAM graduate seminar for Fall 2016, ATEC UT Dallas.
- ATEC Professor Named Recipient of UT System’s 2016 Regents’ Outstanding Teaching Award.
- Prof Explores Vocabulary, Knowledge in Twitter Project
- Anne Balsamo Appointed Inaugural Dean of ATEC School
- Virtual Reality Scientist Wins CAREER Grant, Targets Training Programs