Chamber of Commerce President Speaks About ATEC Building
Richardson Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Bill Sproul recently spoke about the new Edith O’Donnell Arts and Technology Building, saying the building is “a great new asset for our technology community.”
Sproull is also President of the Metroplex Technology Business Council, the largest technology trade association in Texas, representing a quarter million employees through its 300 member companies.
- Emerging Media Expert to Discuss Interactive Projects on Feb. 18
- Media Artist Explores Digital Labor, Teaches Humanity
- EMAC Graduate Caps Stellar Career in Basketball, Academics
- ATEC Team Developing Virtual Teachers to Help Dyslexic Students
- O’Donnell Art History Institute Opens New Research Center at DMA