Chamber of Commerce President Speaks About ATEC Building
Richardson Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Bill Sproul recently spoke about the new Edith O’Donnell Arts and Technology Building, saying the building is “a great new asset for our technology community.”
Sproull is also President of the Metroplex Technology Business Council, the largest technology trade association in Texas, representing a quarter million employees through its 300 member companies.
- UT Dallas Magazine: Alumna Brings Games of the Past Back to Life
- Unconventional Olympians: EMAC prof to present talk on media project
- Monitoring Digital Viruses Can Lead to Public Anxiety
- Announcing STEM to STEAM graduate seminar for Fall 2016, ATEC UT Dallas.
- ATEC Professor Named Recipient of UT System’s 2016 Regents’ Outstanding Teaching Award.