Our courses introduce students to a broad range of artistic practices across geography, chronology, and medium.
Scholars at The Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History regularly teach courses in the School of Arts and Humanities and the School of Arts and Technology at The University of Texas at Dallas, as well as in collaboration with other area institutions.
Our courses introduce students to a world history of art through close engagement with artworks held in Dallas-Fort Worth collections, developing students’ knowledge of a broad range of material across geography, chronology, and medium.
Fall 2019 Undergraduate Course
- HONS 3199.H16 85932, Collegium V Honors Readings - The Art of Observation, Bonnie Pitman
Spring 2017 Undergraduate Courses
- AHST 1303.001, Survey of Western Art: Ancient to Medieval, Dr. Dianne Goode
- AHST 1303.002, Survey of Western Art: Ancient to Medieval, Dr. Dianne Goode
- AHST 2331, Understanding Art, Dr. Charissa Terranova
- AHST 3316, The Art of the Baroque, Dr. Dianne Goode
- AHST 3320, Asian Art, Dr. Melia Belli-Bose
- AHST 3322, Modern Architecture, Dr. Charissa Terranova